Sunday, October 4, 2026

Notes from Vivace Show Alerts (Los Angeles): Oct 4th - Oct 10th

A Handful (Bucketful) of Show Alerts

Sunday, Oct 4th: Natalie Claro at Oblivion. Doors at 7 p.m.
In 2021, I wrote up a review of the band, which you can read here.

Sunday, Oct 4th: Peg Leg Love at The Redwood Bar. Doors at 8 p.m.
In 2019, I wrote up a review of the band, which you can read here.

Sunday, Oct 4th: Sharon Silva at Permanent Records Roadhouse. Doors at 6 p.m.
You can read my Song Spotlight for their song "Underachiever" here.

Monday, Oct 5th: Dave Harrington at Club Tee Gee. Doors at 8 p.m.
In 2025, I wrote up a review of his set, which you can read here.

Tuesday, Oct 6th: Paycheque at Zebulon. Doors at 8 p.m.
You can read my Song Spotlight for their song "Next In Line" here.

Thursday, Oct 8th: Finnish Postcard at The Airliner Bar. Doors at 7 p.m.
Back in May, I wrote up a review of the band's set, which you can read here.

Thursday, Oct 8th: High Tatras at Oblivion. Doors at 7 p.m.
In 2025, I wrote up a review of their set, which you can read here.

Thursday, Oct 8th: Maryon King at Bar Lubitsch. Doors at 7 p.m.
You can ready my Song Spotlight for her song "What's a Girl To Do" here. 

Thursday, Oct 8th: Suzie True at Permanent Records Roadhouse. Doors at 9 p.m.
In 2024, I wrote up a review of the band for US Rocker Music.

Friday, Oct 9th: Death Valley Girls and Cissi TV at Scribble. Doors at 7 p.m.
In 2024, I wrote up a review of Death Valley Girls for US Rocker Music, which you can read here.
Cissi TV made my list of 2025 favorite new finds, which you can read about here. 

Friday, Oct 9th: Pegzilla and Moonfuzz at Non Plus Ultra. Doors at 8 p.m.
You can read my Song Spotlight for Pegzilla's "Giver" here. 
You can read my Song Spotlight for Monnfuzz's "Hell Week" here.

Friday, Oct 9th: The Freebies at The Woodbridge. Doors at 8:30 p.m.
In 2025, I wrote up a review of the band, which you can read here.

Saturday, Oct 10th: Y La Bamba and Vanessa Zamora at the Lodge Room. Doors at 7 p.m.
In 2019, I wrote up a review of both bands for Buzzbands, which you can read here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment