Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Quick Hit Artist Interview: Dan Sadin

Dan Sadin at the Lodge Room
Interview with the artist. Enjoy:

What's the story behind how you started out as a musician? Music has always been the only answer for me. I pretty much just played guitar in my bedroom until I got to music school in Los Angeles (aside from my high school jazz band performances). Then I started playing out with friends and started a band. From there we played around town, started to create a community. We shifted projects, I joined Frenship and started working on my own music. And now here I am!

For you and your music future, how would you define success? Having a lasting impact on people – providing a space for them to feel and connect with the music I'm playing, as well as being able to connect with one another. I want people to feel good after they've come to one of my shows. And I want to be able to continue to support myself and a family working in this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment