Sunday, Sep 27th: Los Rock Angels at The Echo. Doors at 5:30 p.m.
In 2024, I covered teh band for US Rocker Music, which you can read here.
Sunday, Sep 27th: The Mastersons at Gold-Diggers. Doors at 7 p.m.
In 2024, the band was part of a Roots Rock tribute night at Zebulon that I covered for US Rocker Music, which you can read here.
Sunday, Sep 27th: Ultraviolet Communication at Zebulon. Doors at 8 p.m.
You can read my Song Spotlight for their song "No Return" here.
Monday, Sep 28th: Giselle at Bar Lubitsch. Doors at 7 p.m.
You can read my Song Spotlight for her song "Skeletons" here.
In 2025, I covered the band for my blog, which you can read here
Tuesday, Sep 29th: Lo Moon at the Moroccan Lounge. Doors at 6:30 p.m.
In 2025, I covered the band for US Rocker Music, which you can read here.
Wednesday, Sep 30th: Sāde Frame at Hotel Ziggy. Doors at 7 p.m.
You can read my Song Spotlight for her song "I Need You (No I Don't)" here.
Thursday, Oct 1st: Caravan 222 at Zebulon. Doors at 8 p.m.
In 2025, I wrote up a review of the band, which you can read here.
Thursday, Oct 1st: Caravan 222 at Zebulon. Doors at 8 p.m.
In 2025, I wrote up a review of the band, which you can read here.
Thursday, Oct 1st: Ryan Pollie at The Airliner Bar. Doors at 7 p.m.
In 2022, I covered the band for Buzzbands, which you can read here.
Friday, Oct 2nd: Jawdropped at The Echo. Doors at 7 p.m.
You can read my Song Spotlight for their song "Skully" here.
Saturday, Oct 3rd: Funds for Jimmy at The Haven. Doors at 7 p.m.
You can read my Song Spotlight for their song "unclean." here.
No comments:
Post a Comment