Sunday, September 13, 2026

Notes from Vivace Show Alerts (Los Angeles): Sep 13th - Sep 19th

A Handful (Bucketful) of Show Alerts

Sunday, Sep 13th: Annie Jets at Non Plus Ultra. Doors at 7 p.m.
I wrote a Song Spotlight for their song "Avalanche" back in 2025.

Sunday, Sep 13th: essencer at Permanent Records Roadhouse. Doors at 6 p.m.
I wrote a Song Spotlight for their song "So Long" back in March.

Sunday, Sep 13th: Stephanie Wittmer at The Echo. Doors at 5:30 p.m.
I wrote a Song Spotlight for her song "Texas Is Haunted" back in July.

Monday, Sep 14th: The Sleeperz at Zebulon. Doors at 8 p.m.
The band made my 2024 list of favorite new finds.

Tuesday, Sep 15th: OP ED at Club Tee Gee. Doors at 8 p.m.
The band made my 2025 list of favorite new finds.

Tuesday, Sep 15th: Valley Porno People at The Airliner Bar. Doors at 7 p.m.
The band made my 2024 list of favorite new finds.

Wednesday, Sep 16th: Mingko at The Airliner Bar. Doors at 8 p.m.
I wrote a Song Spotlight to their song "Get A Job" back in May.

Thursday, Sep 17th: June Swoon at The Airliner Bar. Doors at 7 p.m.
I wrote a Song Spotlight to their song "Denver" back in March.

Friday, Sep 18th: Leroy From The North at the Bigfoot Lodge. Doors at 8 p.m.
Earlier this year, I wrote a review of his record release party. 

Friday, Sep 18th: Sierra Levesque at The Viper Room. Doors at 6:30 p.m.
I wrote a Song Spotlight for her song "U Are My Drug" back in 2025.

Saturday, Sep 19th: UGHH at Permanent Records Roadhouse. Doors at 6 p.m.
In 2025, I wrote a review of their set.











No comments:

Post a Comment