Monday, August 3, 2020

Quick Hit Artist Interview: All Things Blue

All Things Blue at The Hi Hat

Interview with the artist. Enjoy:

What is currently inspiring you in terms of music? I don’t really know, as far as artists and bands or whatever. Always my friends’ music more than anything else, but I have been watching a lot of older movies lately, mostly mystery or suspense, and that’s been seeping into more and more of our songwriting process, I think. Jerry Goldsmith especially.

Other than Los Angeles, where could you see yourself living/playing music and why? Aside from my hometown, Philly, I think I’d really dig living somewhere like Eugene, Oregon. It would be cool to play house shows again. Richmond is always fun to play but I could never live there. I do love the crowds though, they get wild

No comments:

Post a Comment