Saturday, April 21, 2018

Quick Hit Band Interview: Rivers + Suns

Rivers + Suns at The Satellite

Interview with the band (via Jordan):

How would you describe your sound? You could describe our sound as rugged, folksy, honest . . . a sound that brings you back to your roots.

What motivates you to write your music? Songwriting is truly magical. I am able to tap into the darkest and brightest corners of my mind and combine it with the vibration of my instruments . . . guitar, vocals. Songwriting has become the safest place for me to be 100% raw and honest with my sometimes very unpretty story. I want the audience to feel as if they’re reading my diary when they hear my songs. I am inspired when it comes to my songwriting by the true beauty of being able to share my stories with perfect strangers . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment