Friday, October 18, 2019

Quick Hit Artist Interview: Savannah Sgro


Savannah Sgro at Madame Siam

Interview with the artist. Enjoy:

What is currently inspiring you when it comes to music? A lot of lyrically-driven girl pop artists right now are very inspiring to me at the moment. Julia Michaels, Lennon Stella, and Sasha Sloan all could play their songs with just an acoustic instrument and don’t need a big track because the songs are all strong on their own, which is so cool to me.

What thrills you about performing live? I think one of the most thrilling things of performing is that a lot of the ideas of the songs started in my bedroom like a diary entry, and are now being sang to people I’ve never met! It’s terrifying a lot of the time, haha, but I feel like it’s helped me be a much more open person :)

No comments:

Post a Comment