Sunday, April 14, 2019

Quick Hit Band Interview: Uruguay

Uruguay at El Cid
Interview with the band. Enjoy:

What are some things that are currently inspiring the band? This is for our friend Jay, back home. Timothée Chalamet is killing it right now. His interview with Harry Styles broke the internet. But, also his vulnerability, heart and realness in “Call Me By Your Name” and “Beautiful Boy” are inspiring and much needed right now.

Outside of music, what are some of your other interests? Culture, fashion, benefit causes, sensuality, Ben’s budding rap career (lol, that’s a lie), travel, learning French, and watching “Big Mouth” and “Lock Up: Extended Stay” on Netflix.

Own Q&A: What drives you the most as a musician?

Stepha: I want to be a voice for those that are put in the shadows. I hope I can be a vessel for them to be heard.

Ben: I sometimes have a hard time expressing myself with words, and music has always been a way for me to get out what I am feeling. Also, I live for those moments when random people come up and say how our music has affected them. That connection is priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment