Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Madame Siam: Christina Castle with Reece

I first came across Christina Castle when she was backing Mikey Mike at the Bootleg Theater in 2018. I was impressed by her pure exuberance on stage. I noticed the she was going to do her own thing at Madame Siam (hosted by WFNM). I made a decision I was going to catch her set. I wasn't the only one who was there to catch her set. There was a short line of folks waiting to get into Madame Siam prior to the doors opening. All I heard were folks talking about Christina Castle. Then during her set, screams of "CC" were heard throughout. It was a true love affair evening. And yeah, her power vocals with just an occasional touch of hip hop mixed in had me from the start. I can't wait to see her again.

Christina Castle
Reece opened the night. His vocals were pure and his song "Alone" will definitely touch your heart.

Reece

No comments:

Post a Comment