Thursday, June 3, 2021

New Music Alert: Crimson Apple's "War With My Mind"



Crimson Apple is out with a new song called "War With My Mind." It is a song to slam an ex-boyfriend who has been caught cheating. 

Lyrics tell it all with:

Why you gotta lie boy? 
You know how it drives me mad 
But every time you cry boy 
I give chances I don’t have

These images flash making me go blind 
You’re looking in my eyes, but I’m lost in my mind 
Your hands around her waist, your lips go in to taste and now I can’t erase

I came across the band only once at The Satellite. They were the opening band and I was impressed by this four sister band. They give the power ballads of hard rock bands such as Poison and Def Leppard a run for their money.


Photo taken at the Satellite


No comments:

Post a Comment