Saturday, April 24, 2021

New Music Alert: Ariel Beesley's "So Baby"



Ariel Beesley has a new song out called "So Baby." 

She writes on her Instagram page: This song was a catalyst for me finishing my debut album with a bang. Meaning a bunch of songs about loving myself instead of giving my time to straight up babies. I hope you love it and dance and just feel things. Most importantly that you matter. Because you do. So much. 

Lyrics of the song: Your stupid fuckin' smile that gets me every time. You know all the lines that make my body shake.

Those lyrics represent her meticulous writing style. And the music backs it up with new wave punk rock sounds that provide sonic waves that one feels can be walked upon up towards the stars.
 
photo take at the Echoplex

No comments:

Post a Comment