Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Quick Hit Artist Interview: Tiffany Stringer

Tiffany Stringer at The Hi Hat

Interview with the artist. Enjoy:

How would you describe your sound? The sound of live shows are pretty pop-rock centered. I’ve been referring to my latest recordings as alternative-pop because I’ve been experimenting with the classic pop elements as well as anything I come across that inspires me/ makes me feel carbonated inside.

Where is your favorite spot to write music? And why the spot? My favorite place to write music is in a special moment as it is happening. It feels like I’m a researcher, trying to capture as much of the moment as possible.

Own final thoughts: Life imitates art! I’ve started being quite intentional about the art I create because I’ve seen first hand how it changes one’s reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment