Monday, February 3, 2020

The Hi Hat: Nicole Kiki Jaffe, Lauren Lakis and Fox Violets

Hey, Nicole Kiki Jaffe and Lauren Lakis sharing the stage at The Hi Hat. I had to head out to catch that show. I've been telling people that I've been dealing with a bad flu / cold during the month of January. Luckily, I was at around 90% and felt like I could head out and stay out past 11 p.m. Yes, I've been going out over the last couple weeks, but I've probably skipped 5 or more shows that I really wanted to go to, but felt like I should just stay home and get my body healthy.

Nicole Kiki Jaffe was celebrating the release of her single, "The Lion's Den." She was dressed for the occasion. A friend who is a fashion designer made a special outfit for Nicole (red and western). Her father was also front and center. Her music had those in the audience singing the lyrics with her in songs such as "Stay".

Nicole Kiki Jaffe
Lauren Lakis closed out the night with her rock tunes. She flipped her hair and gave a smile to the audience throughout the set. There is just this level of enthusiasm in her sets. It really gets the audience into the set.

Lauren Lakis

Opening the night for me was Fox Violet. I got to catch around half of this rocker's set.

Fox Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment