Saturday, February 15, 2020

Quick Hit Artist Interview: Xoller

Xoller at Hot Shot Muffler

Interview with the artist. Enjoy:

Is there a story behind what encouraged you to start performing live? I've been performing music for as long as I can remember, mostly as an activity for my emotional gremlins to keep themselves occupied.

What are some of your favorite spots, locations, areas in Los Angeles? What make them your favorites? My favorite spots in LA serve beverages. I love coffee at Civil, detox lemonade at Erewhon, and tiki cocktails at Here's Looking At You. I also love my gym, Everybody in Glassell Park, not only for its inclusive environment but also because it's right next to a bakery so the whole place smells like ham croissants.

Own unique info: I am a thumb war champion. I welcome a worthy adversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment