Sunday, February 9, 2020

Quick Hit Band Interview: Man Akin

Man Akin at El Cid

Interview with the band. Enjoy:

What is currently influencing your music? Currently, I’ve actually been revisiting a lot of old Hendrix stuff which is pretty much what influenced me to pick up a guitar for the first time. I love a lot of the newly discovered stuff like Valleys of Neptune. Also, been living inside this new Tyler, the Creator album. Sonics are unmatched.

What thrills you about performing live? In my opinion, the most thrilling aspect of performing my material is each songs complete reinterpretation. Everything I do live is entirely analog so it’s different every time and I never really know where things will go. Nothing sounds the way it does on record and I love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment