Friday, February 7, 2020

Quick Hit Band Interview: Beck Pete

Beck Pete at El Cid

Interview with Beck Pete. Enjoy:

How would you describe your music? I make indie-pop music, but putting aside genre restrictions, I always seek to utilize texture that you can almost feel with your fingertips and get to the core of an actual authentic feeling. Curating a full feeling is the most important thing to me.

What’s a dream venue/festival you’d love to play at and what about it intrigues you? I believe that a venue that already has an inviting and homey energy only will help to get people to a more vulnerable and transformative place during a set, so when I get to choose a venue to play, I always try to keep that in mind. I would love to play The Wiltern in the near future. It always feels that way for me.

Own Final thoughts: Everything that I do as an artist is to remind people that emotional vulnerability and strength can only exist in tandem. I think that’s a message that needs to be drilled into our brains, and I’m going to do my best to help with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment