Saturday, June 16, 2018

Quick Hit Artist Interview: Crow

Crow at Broke LA
Interview with the artist. Enjoy:

How would you describe your sound? I like to think of my music as a vehicle to transport my introspective thoughts to the extrospective self. They are dark and contemplative, yet hopeful. The style of my music marries electronic production with raw instrumentation and vulnerable vocals.

Would you rather be a 1 hit wonder known all around the world -OR- have a steady underground following? And then of course, why the choice? I used to think about this a lot, but I've found a lot of freedom in realizing that it's not my choice. My responsibility as an artist is to make art reflective of who I am, and that is a personal success. My success in the scale of the industry is in the hands of those who are willing to receive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment