Friday, February 2, 2018

Quick Hit Artist Interview: Litronix

Litronix at The Echo
Interview with Litronix. Enjoy:

How would you describe your sound? Raw Electronic Loop Orchestration combined with a poetic delivery of space, dance, and spirit.

What’s the story behind how you started performing as Litronix? I used to play in a band called 60 Watt Kid. When we broke up in 2012, I felt I just wanted to be alone by myself away from arguments and dealing with other people's schedules. Plus, I was having a hard time finding a good drummer that wasn't in 500 bands. So I decided to start a one man project using my loop pedal wisdom and I had called "N.O.W." and since then it has progressed into Litronix when I changed the name a few years back. And here I am at this moment still doing it.

Own Q&A. Is Elvis Presley still alive? Yes. Elvis Lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment