Thursday, July 29, 2021

New Music Alert: Almost Monday's "Live Forever"

Almost Monday is one of a growing list of bands that I've seen only via an online set. I've actually seen them twice online. First time I saw them was via WFNM where they were doing an acoustic fun set. Then I saw them a second time on Home School (School Night), which was a pre-recorded full on band set.

Their recent release "Live Forever" is a snappy pop song. The lead vocals are crisp and perfect. The beats are catchy. This is a song to just blast in your car. Sure, I guess it isn't one of those aggressive songs that you'd play when in a traffic jam and you want to just give the middle finger to anyone who cuts you off. But it is one of those songs that you'll want to play when you're just in a good mood and nothing is going to keep that mood from going south.

Lyrics: We could live forever. I'm thinking like together. Can think of nothing better. Just me and you forever.

Screen shot from Home School


No comments:

Post a Comment