Sunday, March 3, 2019

Quick Hit Artist Interview: Corina Seas

Corina Seas at The Satellite
Interview with the artist. Enjoy:

Q. How would you describe your sound? A. I describe my sound as Electro-pop/ Alt R&B or like if Kimbra and Ashanti had a pop-rock baby.

Q. What’s your favorite song (own song) and what makes it the favorite? A. My favorite song is “Wasted Time.” It’s my favorite song because I think it’s the catchiest one I’ve written and the music to it reminds me of New Edition and The Rugrats. I just think it’s a really fun song musically but the lyrics are actually serious so I think it’s a nice juxtaposition. It’s fun to dance to but isn’t corny so that puts it at the top of my list!

Own final thoughts: Something unique about me is that I’m Honduran-American and my favorite food is honey mustard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment