Friday, January 18, 2019

Quick Hit Artist Interview: Hawk Percival

Hawk Percival and Friends at The Hi Hat
Interview with the artist. Enjoy:

What's the story behind when you wanted to become a musician? When I was 7 years old, a classmate of mine brought in the animated version of “Yellow Submarine” by the Beatles. I was completely amazed, I never heard music like that before. When the movie was over, I decided that I wanted to make music as well and play in a band.

What’s your favorite (own) song and what makes it the favorite? This is a tough one to answer, I’m weird when it comes to my own music. I don’t necessarily have a favorite but the one that has been stuck in my head lately is a track called “Low”. I wrote it while watching “The Princess Bride,” one of my favorite movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment