Friday, October 29, 2021

New Music Alert: Sonoda's "Point of View"

 

I came across Sonoda at the Bootleg Theater. The band was the last one up, going on at around midnight. Midnight is usually when I slip out of a venue and head home for bed, but I stuck around to catch their set. Airy sounds of with touches of Asian musical inspiration ended my night at the Bootleg Theater.

"Point of View" carries on that sound of lightness while asking questions such as: What would they think about you? Are we holding onto something of no use? Maybe letting go is all we need to do?

Shall I respond in form of a question: are there really any correct answers to those questions? I suppose the answer is yes. We're probably all holding onto something that is of no use and is preventing us from reaching our true potential in life. The answers are for each of us individually to discover, because the answers won't be all the same.
 
Photo taken at the Bootleg Theater


No comments:

Post a Comment