Thursday, October 7, 2021

New Music Alert: Livingmore's "Sharp"

 

Livingmore is one of those bands that I see live multiple times a year (other than during pandemic years). In fact, in 2018, I saw the band more than any other: six times. I do hope I get to see them live in 2021. 

Their music video to their song "Sharp" has lead singer Alex Moore popping her head out of a car sun roof, singing the lyrics to their pop gem that has you thinking of Belinda Carlisle tunes. Those guitar riffs also reminds me of a past favorite Los Angeles band called, The Mulhollands.  

There is such joy that shines from Alex. Just watching the video and listening to the music has me wanting to jump around and brag, "I've seen this band live many a time."


Photo take at The House of Machines


No comments:

Post a Comment