Sunday, May 2, 2021

New Video Alert: The Knitts' "Dimensions"

The Knitts have a new song called "Dimensions." I'm the worst when it comes to science, but according to a Google search, string theory believes there are 10 dimensions. The song asks, "When does my luck start to change, something won't let me keep sane?" or "How will I know your face, when we go to that resting place?" I'm not sure the song provides any answers other than to say that it will eventually all get settled out once we head to the heavens. Perhaps that is the best that we can know as humans.

The video has the band playing the song, having their garage rock fun. Band members are playing behind crystalized images and their images being shown in triplicate. Heads are seen bobbing throughout the video. Why not? Even if the answers are hard to fine, that doesn't mean you can't have fun.

photo taken at House of Machines

No comments:

Post a Comment