Tuesday, November 19, 2019

I'm Up On Buzzbands: The Paranoyds with Sabrina Is No In This Chat, Kevin and Strawberry Army at the Bootleg Theater

I'm up on Buzzbands with review and photos of The Paranoyds with Sabrina Is Not In This ChatKevin and Strawberry Army

The Paranoyds
 Just some additional notes from the night that you won't get on Buzzbands:

Sabrina Is Not In This Chat

Kimi Recor of the band Kevin told Buzzbands after the festivities ended, "The Paranoyds are the coolest and nicest band. They also make awesome music - they're the My Chemical Romance of our generation.”

Kevin

Though the night was awesome, it wasn't without negatives. As I was roaming around the theater after the set, I noticed two photographers in close discussion. One looked extremely distressed. I walked over and listened in on the conversation. Someone in the audience had decided to target some of the photographers. That person went up to the photographer and grabbed the extended lens of his camera and ripped it off his camera. May the photography gods strike you with bad luck or, better yet, just make amends.

Strawberry Army

No comments:

Post a Comment