Friday, November 15, 2019

Quick Hit Artist Interview: Party Nails


Interview with the artist. Enjoy:

What is currently inspiring you in terms of your music? The music I am currently working on is really inspired by current events. There is a lot of sadness, anger, disconnection and masking of truth and feelings that I see going on, and I'm making music about all of that.

Editor note: the following question is a bit dated as this interview was first posted on Instagram a few months back, but still has some good thoughts.

At The Hi Hat, you mentioned that this was the final night of your tour. I also happened to notice that you're going out on tour again in June. What do you enjoy about going out on tour? And maybe even what you don't like about touring? I'm heading out on tour again at the end of June, this time with my friends PRXZM who are an electronic duo that I toured with last year. I really love touring. I love traveling, visiting people and making new friends along the way, getting closer to the people I'm traveling with, and of course playing music and spending time with fans is magical and deeply important to me. The hardest parts about touring for me are being away from my home life with my kitchen, my person, my bed, my space. But leaving makes coming home even sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment