Sunday, November 25, 2018

The Hi Hat: Janelane, Jody, Lunch Lady and Mo Dotti

It was off to The Hi Hat to catch Mo DottiJodyLunch Lady and Janelane.

Mo Dotti

Jody

Here's a story about the night. The night started off with Mo Dotti. I was enjoying the start of a fine lineup of bands. Then Jody came on stage and it started to feel like deja vu. Looking around the crowd I noticed Sally from French Vanilla in the audience. This is way to familiar, I thought. I looked through one of the band's Instagram account and it hit me. A little over a year ago at The Smell; French Vanilla, Janelane, Jody and Lunch Lady played a show together. Lead singer for Mo Dotti was backing Janelane. One happy group of musicians/friends for a pre-Thanksgiving event.

Janelane

Lunch Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment