Thursday, July 12, 2018

Quick Hit Artist Interview: NKRIOT

NKRIOT at Broke LA
Interview with the artist. Enjoy:

What’s the story behind how you started out as a musician? I've began playing the guitar at age 12 and became serious about my music career at 13-15. I never knew where, or what genre I was gonna adapt to, but I knew I loved sound! It's been a struggle since then because it was a battle between my family and society, which couldn't accept being a " starving musician" as a way of life. But hey, here I am now as a full time artist, doing what I love, inspiring others, and making others feel good.

Other than playing in front of a packed crowd, what thrills you about performing live? Performing live is and will always be a thrill. That's what I live for, to be able to take a piece of art that I've worked on so passionately for what ever time and show it to the world. The cool thing about all of this, I get to perform it as different and as unique as I want. Only making it that extra special, for that specific crowd. Never two shows are alike.

Own Q&A. What does NKRIOT mean? There is a deep explanation about the meaning of NKRIOT which can only be access thru an Easter egg on my website. Go Check it out :-) [www.nkriot.com].

No comments:

Post a Comment