Friday, October 13, 2017

Quick Hit Band Interview: Whispertown

Whispertown at The Echo
Q&A time with the band. Hope you enjoy:

How would you describe your sound? Psychedelic independent folk & soul rock & roll; acknowledging the darkness on the rocks with a twist of hope.

Where is your favorite spot to write music? And why the spot? Strangely I have not yet been able to depend on any one spot for inspiration; however, I like to plant seeds in the mountains. Really anywhere that provides solitude and space. However, I bet most often it happens sitting on my bed. Probably because it's comfortable.

Own Q&A. Do you believe in Ghosts? YES. (the short answer)

Own Q&A. Why do you play music? Because I feel the truest in this outlet and it seems like the most efficient way to communicate, and I think communication is the key to empathy, and I think empathy could be the key to world peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment