Sunday, September 8, 2019

Quick Hit Band Interview: Forever X2

Forever X2 at The Satellite
Interview with the band. Enjoy:

What inspired the creation of Forever X2? I’d hit a real low point . . . my previous band, Act As If, felt like it had stopped moving forward . . . and I was sick of working all my same part time jobs, etc. I didn’t have anything to look forward to, so I knew I needed to take some time and figure shit out. I didn’t write a song for 9 months. I started going to therapy. I changed my diet. All out of necessity . . . I just wasn’t doing well. Thankfully I started feeling a little better and decided to write again. Forever X2 is what my new demos became.

Outside of music, what are some of your other interests? I love improv comedy! In conjunction with going to therapy, I started taking improv classes at Upright Citizens Brigade and it’s been a really fun and unique challenge.

Own Final thoughts: Unique / not super advertised - I’ve played all the drums, guitars, synths, and vocals on the Forever X2 recordings so far. So fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment