Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Quick Hit Band Interview: Water Tower

Water Tower at the Silverlake Lounge

Interview with the band. Enjoy:

What's the story behind how your band started? Short answer: We met in high school at the water tower in the woods. Many people would come from around the little suburb town to hang out at the water tower, and we enjoyed playing music there. Every night in the summer we could see groups of people flocking to the tower for a place to spend a few minutes in the woods down a gravel road, away from the city.

And just in case- Long answer can be found at Scene Point Blank

Where is your favorite spot to write music? And why the spot? I love to write music on the side of the road. The constant flow of people in cars inspire me to understand myself on a deeper level. I see a bit of myself in each person, and therefore I have endless inspiration on the road.

Own Q&A. Why do y’all write music? It makes us happy, and it helps us grow. We stay connected through the music, and therefore are able to stand back from the painting and see the bigger picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment