Thursday, January 13, 2022

Quick Hit Band Interview: Ryan Hahn & The Believers

 

Ryan Hahn & The Believers at the 
Silverlake Lounge

Interview with the band. Enjoy:

How would you describe your sound? I would describe my sound as Americana/Rock’n’roll. Influenced by artists like Tom Petty, Steve Earle, Neil Young, etc. 

 Is there a story behind one of your songs that you’d like to share? My song Farmers Son off our last EP titled the same . . . this one is about having tattoos, living in LA, and how lots of people see me as an “rock and roll city boy.” But even though I may not look like it, I’m still the same ole kid who grew up on the tobacco farm in small town rural Kentucky. It’s about never forgetting who you are and where you came from, no matter how far you travel from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment