Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Quick Hit Artist Interview: Jesse Ruben

Jesse Ruben at It's a School Night
Interview with the artist. Enjoy:

When did you know you wanted to be a musician? I knew I wanted to be a musician when I was 5. I used to sit in the room while my dad rehearsed with a band. It looked like magic. I wanted to be a part of it. It wasn't until I was 16 that I figured out that I wanted to be a songwriter. The first time I picked up an acoustic guitar, I knew that's what I was going to do.

Outside of music, what are some of your other interests? I love to travel (especially to Spain), cook, read, talk about writing songs, spend time with creative people, and run (I do the NYC Marathon every year)

Own final thoughts: Something unique about me? I'm a twin. My sister is 4 minutes older than me. And a foot shorter.

No comments:

Post a Comment