Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Quick Hit Band Interview: The Sweet Kill

 

The Sweet Kill at Harvard & Stone

Interview with the band. Enjoy:

What is currently inspiring the band (in terms of music)? I created a Dark & Gothic 2021 playlist on Spotify so the search for hidden gems both old and new to add to the playlist is super inspiring!

How would you like your music to impact people who listen to your music or see you play live? For those who are listening, I would want that individual to come to the show (now that we have them again) and vice versa; for someone who's at the show and digging the vibe to dive into the Spotify!

Own final thoughts: I wage war against addiction. I write about the darkness to create the need for the light. The Sweet Kill desires to connect to those afflicted with the heavy of life. To provide a fun space to unplug from the grid with like minded trudgers is my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment